Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet The Soap Sister

Greetings to you from the Soap Shop at Clyde Missouri!  I've been playing catch-up since returning from the 15th annual Handcrafted Soapmakers Guild meeting.   It is always a wonderful experience of networking with other veteran soapmakers as well as those who are new to the craft.

Through the pages of this blog I hope to share with you the daily happenings of life here at the monastery in Clyde as well as keeping you up on all that goes on here in the soap shop.   Your comments and questions are most welcome!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sr. Cathleen, You are quite talented in the kitchen, as well as your soap shop. That peach topped dessert looks amazing. Interesting to see the cold press soaps. I have a teacher friend who retired from teaching this year and has taken on cold press soap making as a hobby/business. While they are certainly artful, there is nothing like your traditional soaps in my opinion, Lavender and Frankincense and Myrrh being my favorites. I love to give them as gifts because people never forget you for it. When you see them again it's usually the first thing they bring up, "That soap was amazing, where can I get more?" Can't help but say, I'm addicted! What a blessing! Mark in San Diego

    ReplyDelete